subtit.com - a website that can translate subtitles and subtitles play in voice form for Youtube videos.
How to get started
- Select the language of the text, click on the Settings gear unit
- Select a voice vote in your language
- Insert a link to the video in the search box and click "Search".
- If a video has subtitles, the dubbing will start automatically.
subtit.com works on: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
- iOS version of the site is under construction
- For Android is recommended to use the app
- The site uses a free built-in voice
- High-quality voice can be purchased separately
- It is recommended to use the mayor browsers: Chrome and Edge